Sunday 11 April 2010

beach baby




cardigan, dress, loafers - topshop, hat - h&m, bag - urban outfitters

i took a trip to the beach this weekend, was still a bit cold but after what feels like years of rain and wind, nothing was going to stop me from going out with fewer layers. i feel like i may be wearing this hat too often, but it goes with everything! and makes me feel instantly summer-y.

i would like to say thank you to everyone who is following my blog, having had it for less than a week it's a really great thing to have followers already!

4 comments:

  1. I adore that cardigan!I have a grey one.Also,the Topshop dress is amazing,I was thinking of buying it but I have a similar one already so...Great loafers,but I want to buy oxfords in that color :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of this! especially that bag, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally, i have a media now, to explore your beautiful simple fashion life..
    i am big great fan of your fashion sense... Great Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits. Amazing dress! You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.