Monday 12 April 2010

weekendable




some photos from my weekend.

1. a general outfit shot. wearing my grey jumper with a really annoying cut, and my new ebay-bought shorts, 99p! they're very well worn, and i haven't got round to altering them yet so the knee-length hem is being held up with hair pins.
2. i went to the fair! my boyfriend won me a stuffed penguin.
3. another outfit from the weekend, sadly the light means you can't see the lovely floral print of the dress. i think i look a lot like a nurse here.
4. my pastel yellow nail polish. i love experimenting with nail polish, i'm not really one for changing my hair as it's so temperamental that i daren't change it for fear of angering it. what do you think of this colour? my workmates didn't like it - i got told it looked like my nails had been dipped in acid!



3 comments:

  1. Those shorts look great!
    Oh and I dont think you look like a nurse,the outfit is great!I suppose the dress is from Topshop,I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit, and your blog.
    I follow you ok?
    kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that nail colour! Nice & soft. What brand is it?

    http://earthvs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.