Monday 3 May 2010

backstreet adventures




jacket - thrifted, cardigan, floral playsuit, boots - topshop, bag - h&m

unfortunately had to layer up a bit more than i wanted to this weekend. the weather is so confusing - sunshine, but such cold wind. it's making my outfit decisions very difficult indeed.

i really can't get over how amazing the print of this playsuit is, i love it! i've been wearing this denim jacket over pretty much everything, not always through choice though. i don't seem to have anything to layer over my outfits, like a lightweight jacket or chunkier cardigan, so i am now on the hunt for such things! also on my list is another bag (i'm getting sick of this one) and i am still looking for basic tops to wear with things. sigh. nomatter how much i love clothes, sometimes shopping is so taxing.

also, thank you to eliza from mess your hair up for the award she gave me!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely great. I LOVE that playsuit, your cardigan, the jacket.. okay.. EVERYTHING in this outfit. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots and playsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay girl!
    How are you?
    It's my first time on your blog and he's so lovely! There are great pictures on it and I love your style!

    Please, check my blog too and maybe we can follow eachother!

    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable outfit! I love the floral dress!

    XoXo
    Fiamma

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love the print of the playsuit and that cardigan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful florals :)

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaw, this is such a cute little outfit! I'm so in love with the dress, the jacket, the shoes...and the combination of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ! you are absolutly great !! I love your blog , i will enjoy to follow you and your fashion evolution !
    love your outfit :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.